Thursday 9 September 2010

Mad about Soap and Glory!

Ok, here goes for my first post.  
This one is on some products from Soap and Glory, a range of bath and beauty products that are gorgeous and with quirky titles like "Mist You Madly", "I-Foam" and "Clean On Me" you cannot help but full in love with the range.

I bought the hair repair mask and the Mist You Madly body mist (both smell lush) when a friend recommended them to me.
I was instantly hooked and could not wait to get my hands on more!  Fortunately I did not have to wait until pay day as I won the "2 minute rinse contest" on the Soap and Glory website and received a pack of goodies...


The Clean On Me Shower gel and I-Foam are excellent, both leaving your skin feeling incredibly smooth after use (I tend to apply them to a sponge and then lather myself so I get an exfoliation too). The Shea Butter Hand Scrub is amazing and the item I am most impressed with out of my prizes!  


As you can see, on first inspection, it actually looks a little icky but it smells so lovely that I didn't hesitate getting my fingers stuck.  The texture is very grainey due to the sea salt, sugar and grapeseed extracts, which give it its exfoliating quality.  It also contains almond oil (I love almond).  You take a walnut sized amount and rub it between your hands to allow it to do its work and then you wash it off with warm water.  It really does leave your hands soft and smelling stunning.  I use it in the morning and before bed and even after a few days my hands are feeling softer.  I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes their mitts to feel fabulous

Thanks for visiting
Jenny x



1 comment:

  1. Great review i have these products and love them! :) x

    ReplyDelete