Thursday 9 September 2010

Prehistoric Time Keeping

My lovely boyfriend bought me a stunning watch from Fossil for my birthday last year.  I had only had it a week when I lost it at a motorway services (I cried ... a lot!!).  Much to my delight he bought me another one for Christmas :-)


Now you may think that was a happy ending to a sad story but alas no, more heartache was to come!
The strap of the watch has little wooden circular bits that are attached to the metal segments of the strap and unfortunately they began to "pop" off one by one .....


Where these wooden pieces have come off there are little sharp metal pins that are sticking out of the strap and scratch everything they come into contact with so I am unable to wear my beloved watch!  Some of the wooden bits fell off when I was not aware and are now lost.  I have searched on line to see if I can find replacements but so far I have only met dead ends.  I think I am going to have to call Fossil direct :-(

Does anyone else have this watch and have experienced this problem?  If so, have you found anywhere to buy replacements wooden bits???

Thanks for visiting
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment